1) What is the ideal temperature for plants of the genus Strelitzi to grow?
2) What is the average speed of rainfall?
3) What member of the Cthulhuian mythos appeared in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
4) What was the Greatest American Hero called in China? Why?
5) Why do foreign wanted posters have the work WANTED printed in English?
6) 112358132134 What are the next 2 numbers in the sequence?
7) Who first created the element named after the inventor of dynamite?
8) What is the name of the Yo-Yo Mans brother?
9) There is a small specialty restaurant in Guolizhuang, in Beijing, which serves dishes made from what?
10) What two words cause monkeyfilter.com/link.php/1849 to be a GoogleWhack?
11) Before World War II, Where would you commonly hear the phrase "Dear John"?
12) What is the name of the leader of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz? (Not the witch.)
13) In a 1953 issue of National Geographic, what famous man was in an advertisement for Coke?
14) What is the 105th nation of the world in the song sung by Yakko Warner?
15) What bright and dark purple piñata can be seen on a children’s TV show staring piñatas at 8pm PST / 7pm CST?
16) Why does a red sky at night mean sailors delight? (What is the truth/reason behind the saying?)
17) Where did the name of the song come from that bears these lyrics? "I don't want the world, I just want your half"
18) What agreement is aimed at ending the dumping of plastic debris in to the sea?
19) What genera of play did William Shakespeare write the most plays for?
20) If a metal is so hot it is glowing a lemon color, what is its approximate temperature in Fahrenheit?
21) Where is a compressed radon detector commonly found?
22) What is the most poisonous spider in the world?
23) Google Image Search for the Item on Cheer Bear’s Chest. The last picture on page one was taken where?
24) What is the 3-3-3 rule when it comes to survival?
25) The lead singer from the band that told us what the dormouse said retired at what age?
26) How many ways can you make change for $5 using pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and half-dollars?
27) What are the plastic ends of shoestrings called?
28) Band-Aid used to have a red string, used to open the individual bandages. What was it called?
29) What are the origins of the phrase To Protect and To Serve?
30) What is the scientific name for the animal used in making Kopi Luwak?
31) Magical Trevor performs magic on what 3 animals?
32) What is the 9998th decimal place digit of PI?
33) What group of Romans wore Lipstick? Why? (Warning, this question has the possibility of not being work safe.)
34) How many empty USS Abraham Lincoln ships would need to be in the ocean to displace it 1 inch?
35) According to Google, what is the most common misspelled word? (Not including slang or jargon words)
36) Using the average voltage for lightning, how many volts of lightning happened in the past 2 hours in the U.S.? Use Current Time.
37) How many bricks are there on the first level of Arkanoid?
38) 20th Century FOX premiered a movie inside of an MMO. Name the movie and the MMO.
39) If I killed a 3.2 pound poodle with a pedigree, and the body was mostly intact, how many points is the kill worth?
40) What is the theoretical mass of the black hole at the center of our galaxy?
41) What does a crowing rooster symbolize in Christian religious art?
42) How many types of Beanie Babies are there?
43) How many hamsters would it take to reach the horsepower of the Jaguar XK6 3.8L Mark 2 Engine?
44) xgbs uxqd pe dhqgfq enfr ugjr rtfruhpm vrf?
Feel free to reply with any answers you think you might know. ;)
The internet is perfectly allowed as a research tool for these questions.